Hellraiser: Deader Blu-Ray
I have lovingly created this custom, 2-sided artwork incorporating original key art for the front cover and an additional image on the reverse side. The artwork was professionally printed at a local print shop on the same quality and weight glossy stock as factory blu-ray artwork.
Duplicated and printed on a BD-25 blu-ray disc.
Video: Codec: MPEG-4 AVC (21.12 Mbps)
Aspect ratio: 1.78:1
Original aspect ratio: 1.78:1
Audio: English: DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 (48kHz, 24-bit)
English: DTS-HD Master Audio 2.0 (48kHz, 24-bit), Dolby Digital
- Behind the Visual Effects (480i; 1.78:1, non-enhanced; 7:00): Visual effects supervisor Jamison Goei describes how various effects were achieved, with emphasis on the film's finale.
- Deleted/Extended Scenes (480i; 1.78:1, non-enhanced; 25:46): The scenes are not listed separately. The titles and descriptions below are from the Blu-ray but have been edited to remove spoilers.
- Untitled (Marla's tape)
- "I Can't Come Home"—Amy talks to Charles on phone
- "Angel, Devil"—Meeting Joey in the Train
- "Cab Ride"—Getting in Cab to meet deaders
- "Only Nightmares Last Forever"—Pinhead confronting Amy
- "Fear Is Where We Go to Learn"—Amy and Marla at Train Yard
- "My Psychotic Episode"—Amy and Charles
- "The Final Step"—Amy in hall
- "We Belong to It"—Pinhead berating Winter
- "Sweetness of Suffering"—Crazy Cenobites
- "Amy Walking to the Station"—One for the DP
- Gag Reel (480i; 1.78:1, non-enhanced; 0:59): After this film, watching Doug Bradley break character as Pinhead is a perfect antidote.
- Location Scouting (480i; 1.78:1, non-enhanced; 11:32): In the "Making of" featurette, Bota describes how he blocked key sequences using stand-ins and his video camera. This extra places the edited video footage side-by-side with the finished film in separate windows.
- Making of Hellraiser: Deader (480i; 1.33:1; 17:09): This better-than-average documentary is dominated by director Bota and star Wuhrer, but it also features substantial footage shot on set and on location.
- Practical Effects with Gary Tuncliffe (480i; 1.33:1; 1:26): The film's practical effects supervisor describes creating Pinhead's chains.
- Storyboard Comparisons (480i; 1.33:1; 11:42): Storyboards with the finished sequence inset at the bottom.
- Untitled (subway station)
- Hospital Flashback
- Finding Marla
All of my titles are MOD (manufactured on demand) and are not official releases as an official domestic release (or any release at all) does not exist for these title.
The master discs have been tested on my multi-region SONY UBP-X800M2 4K blu-ray Player and SONY PS5. The discs play when set to region A, B, or C. Some customers have trouble with bd-r discs not playing some features on their players (particularly older players). Please make sure your firmware is up to date. I'm happy to try a replacement disc if you cannot get it to work. Please let me know before leaving negative feedback or sending me awful messages. I'll work with you to make it right.
*Disclaimer* I have no affiliation with the creators of any of the content of this disc or the original copyright owners. I am merely providing the service of putting the material on disc and creating the packaging.
* Shipping Notification* I just wanted to make all of my customers aware of delays everyone has been experiencing with the only affordable carrier, the United States Postal Service.
USPS is my sole source of delivery but recently, due to politics & budget cuts, they've been overwhelmed with packages, causing shipping and delivery delays. What would usually take 3-5 business days can be delayed up to 1 to 2 weeks. International shipping typically takes 7-10 business days, but in some cases can now be delayed up to 4 to 9 weeks.
Please note that all merchandise is hand made by myself. Orders generally ship the same day or next day. When your order leaves my hands, I do not have any control over the time it will take to be delivered due to these unexpected delays. If you have any questions regarding a late delivery, I suggest contacting your local USPS Post Office with your tracking number for more information.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.